Kentucky Insurance Agents Give Back
Over the last ten years, Charlie Pinson Insurance KY has been awarded for excellence in insurance production and service many times. Each member of the Charlie Pinson Insurance team is involved in many community activities. It is our tradition to give back to our Kentucky community.
- 2003 Progressive Insurance Production
- 2004 Progressive Insurance Production
- 2004 Mark Frantom Finalist in Customer Service Award
- 2005 Kentucky Smartchoice Agents Leadership Award
- 2005 Pikeville College Football Service Award
- 2006 Hartford Insurance Outstanding Underwriting Award
- 2007 Pikeville College Hall of Fame
- 2007 Mid South Conference Media Person of the Year Charlie Pinson
- 2007 MetLife Insurance Production & Profitablity
- KY Smart Choice Insurance
- 2007 Hartford Insurance Production & Profitabilty
- Smart Choice Insurance KY
- 2008 Excellence in Entrepreneurship Finalist
- 2008 Mark Frantom named “Kiwanian of the Year”
- 2009 Excellence in Entrepreneurship Winner
Charlie Pinson serves on the Pikeville Rotary Club Board of Directors, and is involved with annual dance fundraiser. He is active in the Kentucky Independent Insurance Agents, Big Sandy Life Underwriters, the Pike County Chamber of Commerce, and the ABC Cancer Benefit Dance. Our chief community focus is Pikeville College Sports.
Mark Frantom Personal Lines Manager is active in Pikeville Kiwanis Club, Pikeville College, and with his son’s sports activities.
Joyce Pinson supports the Pike County Chamber of Commerce, and the GFWC/KFWC Pikeville Woman’s Club.