Kentucky Small Business Insurance BOP Information and Checklist
Schedule an appointment with Charlie Pinson to discuss your Kentucky Small Business needs.
Kentucky Business insurance, sometimes called Commercial Insurance, offers business owners several different options for protection. Products are available that combine all major property and liablility risks in one package. Referred to as a BOP policy, Business Owners Policy are designed for business that generally face the same kind of risks. BOP’s are generally used by smaller businesses.
What does a Business Owners Policy Cover?
Tips for Kentucky Small Business
- Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company. There are two different forms, standand and special, which provides more comprehensive coverage.
- Business interruption insurance, which covers the loss of income resulting from a catastrophe interupting business operations. Coverage may also extend to covering operating expenses from a temporary location.
- Liabiltiy protection, which covers your company’s legal responsiblilty for the harm it may cause to others. Specifically business operations that cause bodily injury or property damage due to defective products, faulty installations and errors in service provided.
BOPS Do NOT Include:
- Professional Liablility
- Kentucky Auto Insurance
- Kentucky Workers Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Kentucky Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Article based on @Insurance Information Institute, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Checklist for Kentucky Insurance Quote BOP Small Business
Every Kentucky small business is different. A Business Owners Policy application contains well over twelve pages of questions. To speed the Kentucky Insurance Quote process, have this information on hand.
- Year business established
- Federal Tax Number
- Type of building including square footage
- Type of business daily activities
- Number of Employees
- Gross Revenue
- Gross Payroll
Charlie Pinson Insurance KY is an independent agency skilled at evalutation risks of Kentucky Small Business owners. Our agency works with commercial auto insurance, group health insurance, employee benefits through payroll deduction, workers compensation and other business insurance needs.